Read the short case “Discovery of Customer Malfeasance” in Chapter 10 of the textbook and answer these questions:
- How far should you be willing to push the ethical case that you should not be aiding and abetting tax fraud?
- Would you personally and/or your company be criminally liable if you did? This answer may vary based on the laws in your country.
- What does due diligence require in this case?
- In general, what responsibilities do computing professionals have in situations like this?
- Is it enough to produce (as employees and as companies) what the client requests?
Please download my article from Google Drive:
CTO at ITweetLive.com